If you are fond of Running, Jumping, Playing Soccer, Basketball, Handball, Tennis, or any kind of sport activities, you know how important a pair of sneakers is on the terrain.
For instance, Nothing kills a basketball player faster than wearing a pair of sneakers featuring a bad quality of insoles. Those know how uncomfortable it is to cope with this problem daily. Their feet will tire quickly, the insides of their feet can swell as well and they end up with back and leg pain as they are on their feet for too long
The reason behind such a pain is that basketball’s shoes are fairly flat and do not have a lot of extra cushion-like walking or running shoes have. The lack of cushion can leave players’ feet hurting at the end of a game.
So, The Basketball Insole is possibly one of the most important accessories a player should have Supporting fallen arches is one way to keep the pain at bay, since taking anti-inflammatory medications, performing basic stretches, resting your feet when they get sore have nothing done to support your arches
However, When you give your feet the support they require (Best Insoles For Flat Feet Basketball), You’ll find your everyday life to be a bit easier so that you can perform your activities more efficiently
We asked our panel of players which insoles they thought the best to use and why? The experts had definite opinions on what type of insoles they wear and which they feel comfortable suggesting to friends. In This Today’s Guide, We listed their recommendations below and gathered The Best Insoles For Flat Feet Basketball.
In a hurry? Here are The Best Insoles For Flat Feet Basketball:
You May Also Like:
- Best Compression Socks to Relieve Swelling and Pain, According to Experts (2023)
- What are Compression Shorts? (2023!) – We Asked Experts
- Best Vuori Shorts for Lifting, Running, Basketball players, and More
Best Insoles For Flat Feet Basketball – Buying Guide
Following Up with the experts’ advice on how to choose the best insoles, We gathered 10 Best Insoles For Flat Feet Basketball. We hope that this buying guide will help you make the right choice for your basketball sneakers, We’ve reviewed the pros and cons of the most popular brands and compiled them right here. So read them carefully.
1- Superfeet Unisex-Adult Green TTF Footbed – Best for Comfort
If you have high arches, and walk for exercise or spend a lot of time on your feet, these Superfeet green insoles are a smart choice for you.
Normally, people with high arches’ll tend to have increased pressure under the ball of big toe joint, heel, and on the outside of the foot so the only remedy to recover from such a pain is to opt for Superfeet Green Insoles which feature a deep heel cup for maximum amount of shock absorption and support besides, these insoles help reduce the amount of stress your feet, ankles, and knees go through
Not only this the high-density foam footbed offers additional support. You’ll have increased energy and ability when trying these insoles for the first time because your feet will not hurt like they did before you got the inserts
Reviewers seem to agree with many people leaving positive reviews and raving about how comfortable These Insoles are.
One Shopper Said: “These are essential as I have very high arches. I believe these are the best insoles you can buy”.
- Long-lasting and durable
- Made from high-density foam
- Synthetic sole
- Can be noisy when you are walking
- Cut to Fit: Superfeet insoles are made to be trimmed to fit your shoe; Follow cutting instructions before use; If you're between sizes, size up and trim down to fit
- High Arch and Wide, Deep Heel Cup: Helps stabilize and reduce stress on feet, ankles and back; These orthotic shoe insoles work with your body for maximum support
- Durable Orthotic Shoe Insoles: For reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles
2- Superfeet Carbon Sport Insoles – Best for Lightweight
You may not be familiar with insoles made of carbon fiber because normally, this material is so expensive and it’s used on cars. But due to its benefits, some manufacturers opted for it when creating best insoles for flat feet basketball and they have succeeded in solving many problems.
With more than 2400 positive Amazon reviews, These Superfeet Carbon Sport Insoles are a major crowd-pleaser thanks to their extra comfort. Well, they help to save weight, ensure you get the support you need while maintaining the agility of a super-thin foam insole
At the same time, This Carbon composite is long-lasting and durable, and that is why they use it on NASCAR body panels. Not Only This, These Insoles are quite flexible and keep your feet from slippage when running or jumping. As a bonus, these insoles have anti-odor properties for your feet
Honestly, despite of the expensive price, these insoles are what you want if you have heel pain from plantar fasciitis or sore feet due to heavy pressure
- Carbon sport insoles
- Reduce foot fatigue and help distribute weight
- The insoles are flexible
- Support the arch
- Blister prevention
- Odor control
- So expensive
- Fit Profile: Low profile/Low volume insoles; Volume refers to the amount of space these comfortable Superfeet insoles will take up in your shoe, whereas, the profile is how much shape you can expect to feel under your foot. Full-length Superfeet insoles...
- Carbon Fiber Stabilizer Cap: The stabilizer cap of these Superfeet shoe sole inserts is reinforced with EVOLYTE, a proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend, to provide structure and support
- Low-Profile Design: These Superfeet sole inserts are the thinnest of their type
3- Powerstep Original Unisex Adult Full-Length Orthotic Insoles – Best Insoles For Flat Feet Basketball
If you love to do some favorite sporting activities like jogging or playing basketball, you are probably prone to plantar fasciitis. With every step, or jump and especially if you have flat feet, your heel will feel the impact. These Orthotic Insoles boast a firm but flexible shell to support and stabilize arches plus a shock-absorbing heel.
As a bonus, These Powerstep Original Full Length Orthotic Insoles are infused with anti-microbial properties. Being made of 100% polyester helps rid your shoes of bacteria that can cause odor and foot fungus conditions Ultra-thin to fit in most shoes styles, These Insoles are made to be moveable from shoe to shoe, They are also, as we have already said “100% polyester so they can be washed” But it’s advisable to wash them by hand instead of using a washing machine
- Firm But Flexible
- Full Length Insoles
- Made in the US
- The insoles are not as thick as some others and only provide moderate cushioning
- [POWERSTEP ORIGINAL]: Full length insoles, neutral arch support, moderate cushioning, medium activity for moderate support.
- [FOOT PAIN PREVENTION AND RELIEF]: PowerStep Original insoles are ideal for pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, shin splints and other foot, ankle, knee, hip & back pain. As the #1 Podiatrist recommended brand, our mission and...
- [NEUTRAL ARCH SUPPORT | LOW PROFILE | MODERATE CUSHIONING]: Built-in neutral arch support and a dual-layer cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support in a low-profile design. With the proven PowerStep arch shape, Original insoles cradle the...
4- Powerstep Pinnacle Unisex-Adult Maxx Orthotic Shoe Insoles
This Company has been an industry leader for years. They know insoles and their insoles are affordable. They specialize in orthotic shoe insoles that increase foot stability, decrease foot pain caused by fatigue in general and enhance the overall comfort for people with flat feet
The Pinnacle Maxx Insoles go a step beyond the traditional Orthotic insoles in two major ways. First, The new arch design incorporates improved lateral resistance to keep the arch well supported and positioned. Second, the new squared heel design helps the insole to stay in place in your shoes and not roll to any side Powerstep has developed two cushioning layers for maximum comfort. The top layer is soft due to the HyPUR-cel foaming and the bottom layer is a low-density EVA foam with great internal strength and shock absorption
Most all reviewers prefer Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Orthotic Shoe Insoles to other national brands for being a medical level product, great for users looking for relieving foot pain while they are playing basketball and only a few say they are expensive compared to other insoles
- Medical-grade orthotic insoles
- Two cushioning layers for improved shock absorption
- Arch with improved lateral support ideal for flat feet
- Squared heel design for maximum stability
- More costly than the other insoles
- [POWERSTEP PINNACLE MAXX]: Full length insoles, neutral arch support, maximum cushioning, added heel pad to control ankle movement, insoles for overpronation.
- [FOOT PAIN PREVENTION AND RELIEF]: PowerStep Pinnacle Maxx insoles are ideal for pain associated with Over Pronation, Flat Feet, shin splints and other ankle, pain. Powerstep is the #1 Podiatrist recommended brand.
- [NEUTRAL ARCH SUPPORT | FIRMER SHELL AND ANGLED HEEL | MAXIMUM CUSHIONING]: PowerStep Pinnacle Maxx insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain and help alleviate common foot conditions caused by overpronation.
5- Shock Doctor Active Ultra Insole – Best for Shock Absorption
Insoles are designed for a myriad of reasons. Some reduce friction and heat during very active use, some reduce foot fatigue and help distribute weight, evenly, to balance pressure on the sole of the foot and some are made to reduce the odor in your athletic shoes. Yet, they are all designed tp provide excellent support and reduce some pain.
The Shock Doctor Active Ultra Insole is one of them, it is made specifically for high impact sports and the design is based around professional athletes from tennis to basketball This Active Ultra Insole possesses a good arch that is cushioned to absorb high impact movements
These Shock Doctor Active Ultra Insoles have reinforced support in three key areas: The ball, arch, and heel. Most interestingly, they feature what Shock Doctor calls “full foot control bar” which aligns your forefoot and heel through an entire stride to reduce joint stress on your lower body
Reviewers love them for their adaptive arch technology which means they adapt to any foot shape for ultimate fit and customization. Additionally, the forefoot and heel shock pads absorb most jarrings impacts
Reviewers are enthusiastic about the support they feel from these insoles and have less feet pain after wearing them for just a short time, others say these are definitely worth a try but noted that the price is what made them try these insoles for the first time anyway, so they planned on buying more
Good News For Buyers: a 30-day trial period is given to allow for returns.
- Can fit in all types of shoes
- Good support and cushioning
- Adaptive arch technology
- A reasonable price
- Excellent support for basketball
- Leading sports Protection Manufacturer^Performance and Protection in mind^Worn by professional and college athletes worldwide
- Adaptive arch technology, adapts to any foot shape for perfect comfort; Reduces and protects you from over use injuries and provides natural shock absorption
- Air/FX top cover
6- Sof Sole Insoles Men’s Full-Length Gel Shoe Insert
Ideal for men with flat feet, Sof Sole Insoles offer the right combination of foot support, control, and cushioning
First, these insoles control the odor.
Second, With a Moisture Wicking Technology, they help keep your feet comfortable, odor-free, and dry. The foam dries very quickly so bacteria that causes odor does not have the opportunity to develop
Third, the Gel pads that have been placed in the heel section of these insoles, give you a great amount of cushioning and Comfort in an insole that is less bulky. Additionally, the Gel pads have also been placed in the forefoot area to provide you with more cushion.
Available in different Men’s sizes, These Insoles are still one of the best insoles for flat feet basketball
- Neutral arch that most people can benefit from
- Cooling effect to keep feet comfortable
- Moisture Wicking Technology
- These are made for men’s shoes not unisex
- Performance orthotic insoles improve the comfort and fit of men’s footwear; ideal for walking, running, cross training, and casual use
- Contoured neutral arch is suitable for most foot types; inserts designed to fit in casual and athletic footwear
- Lightweight cushioning and gel pads in the heel and forefoot offer comfort without bulk
7- Sof Sole Insoles Men’s High Arch Performance Full-Length Foam Shoe Insert
Unlike other insoles on this list, This Pair is Larger. It tends to run too large and must be cut down to size The high support is good and is compared to the Super Feet arch support. Simple and quick pass of the test as it resembles much of the Sock doctor Considering the low price and the decent quality, why not opting for these insoles? They really give you high arch support and that’s why, they are include today in our buying guide as one of the best insoles for flat feet basketball
- Low Price
- Ensure Arch Support
- Decent Quality
- The Insoles run too large and must be cut down to size
- Sof Sole insoles with neutral arch design to fit most foot types
- Targeted gel drop in the heel provides extra cushioning
- Deep heel cup helps prevent heel slip keeps heels stable
8- Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer Athletic Arch Support Shoe Insoles
These Inserts can be beneficial for people with flat feet because they can limit excessive pronation that can contribute to pain, reduce friction and heat and provide enough cushioning to make it possible for you to run farther and jump higher. These Lightweight Insoles feature odor Control Technology which helps to stop the growth of odor-causing bacteria
Additionally, the special hell plug in the insole helps to absorb the majority of the shock your foot receives when you jump and this unique shock absorption helps your heels, your knees, and your hips to receive a slighter jolt which is a huge plus for those who suffer from plantar fasciitis or other heel pain, The anti-friction and anti-odor technology help to keep your feet blister-free and smelling fresh
- 5/32″ Thick for maximum cushioning Comfort
- Adjustable Fit
- Spenco insoles with 4-way stretch fabric help prevent blisters while controlling odor
- EVA forefoot cushion provides cushioning and energy return for high impact sports
- Spencore material a 5/32 inch layer of this material absorbs shock and impact to provide our most intense comfort and cushioning
9- ProFoot Orthotic Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis
Perhaps the most obvious feature of “Profoot Orthotic Insoles is that these inserts are specifically designed for people who suffer from extreme shooting pains caused by plantar fasciitis.
What makes these insoles extremely special is their ability to deal with the hell pain and heel spurs that are responsible for causing so much ache. Comfort is the synonym of these insoles. I mean due to Gel inserts that are wider at the heel, these insoles are allowed to absorb shock and cushion so that reducing the pain you suffer from and enjoying much comfort.
In addition, The heel cup is designed to provide the best cradle so you can move freely, run and jump. again without enduring too much pain. Finally, These Low Profile Inserts fit into all types of shoes as they are half-footed insoles
- One size fits all
- Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis: This orthotic insert fights symptoms of plantar fasciitisto provide relief for aching in the heel, or burning, stabbing pain in your foot
- Long Lasting Relief: These insoles offer support and relief for pain on bottom of your foot when you walk and burning, stabbing pain near your heel with our Patented orthotic design that supports entire plantar fasciia
- For Your Foot Health: Try all of our foot care products including custom inserts, foot cushions, heel pads, orthotic insoles, toe beds and pouches, and treatments for toenail fungus, bunions, corns and more
10- Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports
Plantar fasciitis sufferers know exactly the extreme shooting pain that can go their heels when they try to walk. To treat this unbearable pain some of them are used to taking anti-inflammatory medications, performing basic stretches, or resting their aching feet when they get sore
Unfortunately, none of these remedies helped them recover from such an unbearable pain until they tried These Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles which proved to be the best remedy to recover from shooting pain, So What Is Special In These Insoles?
These unique Inserts have an incredible heel cup designed to cradle the foot and correct its positioning. It provides a cushion from the impact that the heel feels when you land from a jump. Additionally, thanks to the arch support, the pain in your feet will be reduced
Finally, the fabric used in the construction of such insoles has a cooling effect and this helps your feet to stay fresher drier cooler, and more comfortable in your shoe
- EVA foam for extra cushioning
- Pure antimicrobial fabric treatment
- Semi-rigid arch support
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Hand washable for cleanliness and odor control
- You need to remove the sole from your shoe before placing these insoles in them
- ··★LASTING COMFORT - arch support improves foot and leg alignment, enhances comfort, and helps ease stress and uncomfortable caused by flat feet (Pronation), bunions, arthritis,good for Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain & heel spurs), Achilles Tendonitis
- ··★DEEP HEEL CUP- to maintain correct foot positioning.protects your heel during the heavy impact of landing during walking or running and stabilizes the foot.
- ··★PREMIUM EVA MATERIAL - It is excellent for shock absorption and foot fatigue,The fabric also helps keep your feel cool
looking for The Best Insoles For Flat Feet Basketball can be a tedious job especially given the variety of insoles available. We’ve made this task simpler by listing some of the best inserts.
Alongside This, We’ve also highlighted some important specifications to consider before making your purchase. In addition, We highly recommend you ask yourself what do you exactly need before you go buying a pair of insoles